Wednesday, November 18, 2009

JUSTIN BIEBER-- "My World" (Rating 3/5)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not a twelve-year-old girl who develops crushes on little boys...so I'm really failing to see what the big hype is with JUSTIN BIEBER. Before anyone mistakes me for being a hater...keep in mind that I'm nine years his senior and there's nothing for me to hate about. His voice is okay...but I've heard better...and if I'm not mistaken, there's a hint of reverberation and alteration to his voice that doesn't exactly sound natural to me...at least with other people, it's not as noticeable.

BIEBER's debut album "My World" consists solely of seven tracks...half of which have already been released to radio. He is gaining awesome success...but stardom at a young age could potentially go to this little kid's head...and that's already evident on the track "Bigger". Lyrics like "I was a player when I was little, but I'm bigger...all the haters (I swear) they look so small from up here...". Really? See...does he even know the true definition of what a 'hater' is? That's not cute, son...and not appealing to someone who is mature enough to understand what life is about. The strongest points on this album that are bearable for me come on the tracks "Down to Earth" and "Love Me", the latter which samples "Love Fool" by the Cardigans. Other than that, I won't go out and buy this album. I'll leave it to the pre-pubescent generation out there. Yes...his voice is amazing for a fifteen year old...but he's fifteen. He hasn't properly gone through the changes of becoming a man...and what does that mean...? His voice will possibly not carry the same jaw-dropping falsetto that we hear now...so enjoy it while it lasts.

Songs that I Somewhat Enjoyed from the Album:
• One Time
• Favorite Girl
• One Less Lonely Girl
• First Dance

From JUSTIN BIEBER's new album "My World", here's "Love Me..."



From the same album, here's "Down to Earth..."



BONUS TRACKS
(iTunes Store)
• Common Denominator
• One Time (Music Video)
• One Less Lonely Girl (Music Video)


JUSTIN BEIBER
"One Less Lonely Girl"
From the 2009 album "My World"
Directed by Roman White
(3.47)




COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.
Written by Felix-Lee "Campbells" Andrades, III

No comments:

Post a Comment