Wednesday, June 9, 2010

PLIES-- "Goon Affiliated" (RATING 0/5)

Photobucket

Photobucket

(This week's FAILURE!)

I'm gonna try to make this review very simple for those who actually liked this album...I sincerely believe those of you who find this to be high quality of music are basically unintelligent and probably have no reason to be on this Earth. I'm not surprised to know that Algernod Lanier Washington a.k.a. PLIES dropped out of college his sophomore year...then again, with a fucked-up name like his, it's safe to say that his parents weren't entirely smart either. Giving birth to this week's FAILURE was surely a mistake...he may get his money...but as a person, I find it incredibly hard to believe that he is the opposite of what his music depicts.

Irresponsible, incomprehensible, and ignorant are just a few words I can use to describe the atrocious and diabolically crude work that PLIES has put out this week! Goon Affiliated is about as tired as the repeated hint rappers throw out that claim them to have huge penises. And what exactly does it mean to be Goon Affiliated? What the Hell is a 'goon'? Is it some sort of slang to give forth the image that you're a thug and that you're hard and that no one can fuck with you? Nigga, please...!

I sat listening to a total of twenty tracks of nothing but pure bullshit...and I can brutally say that PLIES has no talent at all. There are so many other rappers out there who can flow but they don't get the time of day. PLIES, on the other hand, gets airplay despite the fact that he carries no sort of eloquence or swagger like T.I. or Jay-Z. The only song that I would listen to is Medicine...and that's ONLY because Keri Hilson appears on the track. Everything else is absolute garbage to me. Songs like Goonette, even though I see the meaning PLIES is trying to convey, just seems to degrade a woman's worth. Or is this another form of "Hood Love" I'm failing to see? Good Dick is about an infinitesimally impressive as what I'm pretty sure PLIES carries in between his legs.

The bluntness of this review won't be the last you see. The beauty about doing music reviews as a hobby is that I get to be as crass as I want to without being told that I have to lighten up. Take it for what it is...I'm vocal about everything...and music sure as Hell no different! Don't buy this album unless you're uneducated and failed out of the second grade twice...it really won't get you know where and probably will make your I.Q. drop significantly in the process.

I DID NOT ENJOY ANY SONG from GOON AFFILIATED!

PLIES featuring KERI HILSON
Medicine
From the GOON AFFILIATED album
Directed by Yolanda Geralds
(3.33)



COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.
Written by Felix-Lee "Campbells" Andrades, III

No comments:

Post a Comment